Privacy and cookies policy of crystal-launcher.net website.
This document concerns processing and protection of personal data concerning the Users in connection with their use of the service: crystal-launcher.net (hereinafter referred to as "Service").
Crystal Launcher respects the privacy rights of the users of crystal-launcher.net service.
In particular, it cares about the protection of their personal data and uses appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with Users' privacy by third parties. Our actions are aimed at guaranteeing the User a sense of complete security at a level appropriate to applicable law, including:
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law.
The use of the Service crystal-launcher.net is implemented using the SSL secure protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transmission on the Internet.
- A cookie is a small piece of information stored by a server on your computer that the server can read when you reconnect to that computer,
- System log - it is information sent by the User's computer to the server during each connection. It may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which it is possible to determine more or less precisely where the connection came from,
- IP address - an individual number that is usually assigned to each computer connected to the Internet, the IP number may be permanently assigned to a particular computer (static) or assigned to a particular connection (dynamic),
- SSL protocol - a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is encrypted, as opposed to ordinary transmission, where the transmission is done in the open text.
1. Personal data controller and inspector
The administrator of data concerning Users collected in connection with the use of the Service is:
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in all matters concerning the processing of personal data.
Contact details of the DPO: Jan Leszczyński, [email protected].
2. Data Collection
With respect to your use of the Service, we store HTTP requests directed to the server. The resources viewed are identified by URLs and refer to:
- The public IP address of the end device from which the request came;
- User station names - identification via HTTP protocol, if possible;
- the User name is given in the authorization process;
- the time of the arrival of the query;
- The first line of the HTTP request;
- HTTP response code;
- The number of data sent by the server;
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the User (so-called referrer link), in the event that the Website was accessed via an external link;
- information about your browser;
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions.
The aforementioned data are not associated with specific persons viewing the pages of the Website.
Services do not collect any information automatically except for the information contained in cookies. The information collected in this way is used, among other things, to:
- management of the Service;
- Identify potential safety hazards;
- to study the aggregate traffic of Users within the Service and for statistical purposes, including with the use of Google Analytics tools, only in the event that mailing campaigns are additionally conducted;
However, you may be asked to provide the following personal information when using the functionality of the Website:
- electronic mail address (e-mail address);
- A unique identifier (also known as a nickname);
- login password;
Providing the above-mentioned data is voluntary, however, without providing such data it may not be possible to use the Website as regards the functionalities that require it (e.g. processing of orders, correspondence, user authorization).
3. Processing of personal data
The User Data collected through the Service may be used to:
- user authentication in the Crystal Launcher service,
- determining the adjustment of the content of the Service to the needs of the User, responding to queries directed by the User, and asserting or defending against possible claims, which constitutes the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDRP).
Collected Users' personal data is not transferred to international organizations or third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with Union or national law.
4. Periods for processing personal data
The period for which personal data is processed depends on the purpose for which it was collected:
- data collected in connection with the execution of orders and user authorization will be processed until the deletion of the account on the site,
- data collected in connection with the correspondence will be processed for the duration of the correspondence or until you object to its processing.
These periods may be extended in the event of the assertion or defense of possible claims.
5. User Rights
The user, with regard to the processing of his/her data, has rights:
- access to the content of your data;
- rectification of data;
- erasure or restriction of processing;
- object to data processing that takes place as a legitimate interest of the Administrator,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in case the processing of data is considered to violate the provisions of GDRP;
Cookies are used for:
- to facilitate your use of the Site while browsing the Site;
- subsequent association of the User if the Service is reconnected to the device on which they were stored;
- creating statistics that help to understand how users of the Service use websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
- adapting the content of the Website pages to specific User preferences and optimizing the use of the Website, adapted to individual needs of the User;
We use the following types of cookies within the Service:
- "session" - are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the web browser;
- "permanent" - stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User;
- "performance" - enable the collection of information about how the Website pages are used;
- "essential" - to enable you to use the services available through the Service;
- "functional" - allowing to remember User's selected settings and to personalize User's interface;
- "own" - posted by the Service;
- "external" - originating from a site external to the Service.
The information is not connected in any way with Service User's personal data and is not used to determine the User's identity. The scope of the information collected automatically depends on the User's web browser settings. The User should check his/her browser settings in order to find out what information is made available by the browser automatically or in order to change those settings. For this purpose, we recommend reading the "Help" section of the Internet browser used.
Changing the conditions for storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, such as:
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
- in Mozilla Firefox
- in Chrome browser
- in Opera browser
- in the Safari browser
Web browsing software, i.e. a web browser, usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. Internet browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the Internet browser used by the User.
If the User does not wish to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining User preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases even impossible, to use the Website.
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB